Booktopia is the name which strikes your mind when you think of buying books online. The site has grabbed top position every year due to its high-quality books and good handling and shipping. The site does not operate through physical stores and is only an online retailer. It is the biggest online bookshop. But all this is of no use unless and until you can log in to your account. They also have an iOS and Android app as an e-book reader.
Imagine the situation where you are in urgent need of books you can buy online but you don’t remember your password for Booktopia.com.au. Don’t worry as we will be showing you a step by step guide on “How to reset Booktopia.com.au account’s password?” These types of situations are painful and harass a lot.
Password is the first step to login to your Booktopia.com.au account and for successful recovery; you need to have access to your registered email address.
Steps to Reset Booktopia.com.au account’s password
- Open the official website of Booktopia i.e. www.booktopia.com.au and you will be redirected to the start page of the website. It will tell you about various offerings and sales.
- In the top right header, click on the sign in option. After that, click on forgot your password button.
- Enter your registered email address for Booktopia account and click on submit button.
- You will get a notification saying that an email has been sent to your registered email address.
- Check your email account for an email from Booktopia and open that. You will be provided with a temporary password.
- Go to the official website of Booktopia again and use the password you got in email to log in temporarily into your account.
- You will be prompted to choose a new password. Enter the new password you would like to keep for your account and then re-enter it for verification purposes. Click on update button and you will be taken to the account section of your account.
These are the simple steps which you need to follow to recover your password for Booktopia.com.au.