Booktopia is a great website when it comes to online shopping. It is considered as book reader’s paradise as it offers a lot of books at great prices. It is Australia’s biggest online bookseller with over $4 million in annual turnover. The website has also launched their ios and android apps which provide much more convenience to the users as an ebook reader. For shopping, you have to make an account. With that come many more responsibilities like the safety of your personal data such as account info, address, contact info etc. So it’s a good habit to regularly change your password as it will strengthen the chances of your accounts safety. It will also prevent hackers and snoopers from cracking into your account and stealing your information.
Are you facing any trouble in changing your Booktopia account password? Don’t worry as we are here to help you. Below we are providing you with a step by step guide on how to change your Booktopia account’s password.
Always remember to be logged into your Booktopia account before attempting this guide.
Steps to change Booktopia.com.au account’s password
- Open the official website of Booktopia i.e. www.booktopia.com.au and you will be redirected to the start page which will brief you about the latest offerings.
- Proceed to top of page and click on my account option in the top right header.
- In the quick links section, proceed and click on the change password option from right sidebar.
- Enter the new password which you would like to keep for your account and then confirm it by re-entering it.
- Click on update button and you will get a notification saying that your password has been changed successfully.
These are the simple steps which you need to follow to update your Booktopia account’s password. For any further information about the offers, you can contact their officials at Booktopia customer service contact number.