E-commerce websites are growing day by day as the trend of online shopping is increasing. A variety of products available along with home delivery on all products is the main reason for their success. There are large numbers of websites available on the internet but The Iconic stands away from all of those when it comes to premium apparel. The site offers top quality products from premium brands with great support, handling and shipping.
They offer products in categories such as clothing, shoes, accessories, kids, bands, sportswear, designer, gifts, sales, and much more. You can also buy gift cards from their website and gift a choice to your loved ones. If you are facing any difficulties in ordering something from this website then we are here to help you. Here we are providing you with a step by step guide on how to place an order on The Iconic.
Always remember to be logged in to your account before practising this tutorial.
How to place an order on theiconic.com.au
- Open the official website of iconic i.e. www.theiconic.com.au and you will be redirected to the start page notifying you about various deals and newbies in their respective categories.
2. You can either use the category view in top header or search button to find your required product.
3. Once you have finalized the product and have chosen size, click on add to bag button on the product page.
4. Now you can either click on checkout or if you want to check more products then click continue.
5. Now open the cart by clicking on the extreme right option from the top header. Review the items in your cart and finalize your order.
6. Select your current delivery address and verify it.
7. Choose your payment method and confirm the payment. Payment methods available are VISA, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal and afterpay.
8. Once your payment is confirmed, you will get a mail telling you about order status and shipping details.
These are the simple steps which you need to follow to perform a clean checkout on theiconic.com.au. Do check out our other articles on theiconic.com.au from our blog.