E-commerce is the modern day’s business. It’s growing day by day and is having a great future. It offers the ease of shopping with the products of high quality that too get delivered at your doorstep. A lot of people shop online in different categories such as electronics, home products, furniture, books, eBooks, toys, gifts, games and many more. One much famous site for books is Booktopia. With over $40 million in turnover each year, the site grabs the top position when it comes to online books shopping. The site operates from its headquarters in Sydney and it does not have any physical store footprint. It is entirely an e-commerce based business in Australia.
Booktopia offers books in a variety of categories such as e-books, audiobooks, calendars, magazines, DVD and more. If you want to order something from Booktopia and you are facing any difficulties then don’t worry. We are here to save your day. Below we are providing you with a step by step guide on how to place an order on Booktopia.com.au.
Always remember to be logged into your Booktopia account before attempting this tutorial.
Steps to place an order on Booktopia.com.au
- Open the official website of Booktopia i.e. www.booktopia.com.au and you will be redirected to the start page of the website which will walk you through the latest offerings and sales.
- Use the search bar or category view in the lower top header to find your desired product.
- Once on the product page which you have finalized, click on BUY NOW button.
- You will be prompted to carry out shopping or instantly checkout with your order. Choose as per your desire. Either option will not hinder your experience and you will be getting your product regardless of which option you choose.
- Once you have finalized the order, click on the cart button in the lower top right header. Once in the cart, review your order and click on CHECKOUT button.
- Enter your shipping address where you would like to receive your product and phone number for delivery calls and confirm it. After finalizing, click continue from the bottom of the page.
- Fill in your delivery options and choose your shipping method. After finalizing, click continue checkout button. Use the delivery instructions section carefully as you are giving authority to the delivery person for an unattended delivery.
- Enter your payment information. The options available are credit card, PayPal and MasterPass. After your payment details click on submit order.
- After the confirmation of payment from your bank, you will get a mail on your email id regarding the order status and its shipping details.
These are the simple steps which you need to follow to order something from Booktopia. If you are still facing issues in making payment online, then you can take help of their customer support executives by calling at Booktopia.com.au customer service phone number.