Appliances Online is a one stop destination for all of your appliance needs. The site sells every type of appliances ranging from small electric kettles to large dishwashers. They have partnered with various top brands such as Morphy Richards, Panasonic, Hitachi, Haier, Omega and many more. They provide you with buying guides which can help potential buyers to aid them in choosing the perfect product. They also have clearance sales which will help you get your dream product at nominal cost. The website is a family business and currently has more than 500 employees.
If you want to order something from Appliances online and you are facing any difficulty then don’t worry. We are here to help you as below we are providing you with a step by step guide on how to place an order on Appliances Online.
Always remember to be logged into your account prior to attempting this tutorial.
- Open the official website of appliances online i.e. appliancesonline.com.au and you will be redirected to the start page of the website. It will show you latest products and offerings.
- You can use the search bar or category view to find your desired product.
- Once on the product page, review the item thoroughly and click on add to cart button.
- Open the cart from the extreme right button in the top right header. Review your cart and click on the checkout button.
- Enter your delivery details in the space provided.
- Scroll down and choose the payment method. Various methods available are Credit Card, PayPal and Once.
- Scroll down and click on complete purchase button to complete your order. After the confirmation of payment from the bank account, you will get a mail regarding the order status and delivery details.
These are the simple steps which you need to follow to order something from Appliances online.